Enrollment conditions at CLE
First of all, send us your registration form. As soon as we receive it, we will inform you if we can accept you. In order to validate your registration, you will have to pay a deposit of 300 € by credit card or bank transfer. To pay by credit card, we will send you a link. The balance (what remains to be paid) is due at the latest on the first day of the course.
Methods of payment
- By Visa or Mastercard
- By bank transfer : IBAN : FR76 1870 7006 2000 1219 0955 050 / SWIFT : CCBP FR PP VER / Account name: SARL CLE / Account number: 001 21 909550 50 / Bank code: 18707 – Branch code : 00620
Banque populaire Val de France
23, rue Nationale – 37000 TOURS – FRANCE
Bank charges are to be paid by the student.
Cancellation and refunds
If you have to cancel, please send us an email. Cancellation fees vary according to the items below:
- Cancellation received more than six weeks before the start of the course: we will refund €150 (bank charges included).
- Cancellation less than six weeks before the start of the course: no deposit is refunded.
Any course started is entirely due and cannot be reduced or refunded due to late arrival, early departure or any other reason.
Public holidays are officially non-working days and do not give rise to a make-up or refund.
We advise you to take out cancellation insurance if you think you might have to cancel.
Anyone whose current attitude would be incompatible with the school’s ethics may be dismissed without any refund.
COVID cancellation rules apply when:
- you are not authorized to travel due to official restrictions in your home country,
- you are not authorized to travel due to entry restrictions in France,
- you have official medical proof of a positive COVID-19 test,
- a new lock-down is ordered by the French government and affects students on site.
Prior to arrival, in the event of cancellation for COVID-related reasons, you may:
- postpone your stay for one year (or more if your country does not allow you to travel).
- use your deposit for private online classes.
Once at CLE: if you have to cut your trip short for COVID-related reasons, you can take online courses or receive a credit note for the courses you did not take.
Cancellation for any other reason: as described in the previous paragraph.
On the first Monday morning, new students must take a test to allow us to evaluate their level, they also receive information. If you arrive late, it complicates our organization and we are obliged to free a teacher to take care of you separately. Any late arrival is therefore charged 100 €.
Number of students
If there is only one student at one level (generally at a very low or very advanced level), he or she is welcomed under the same financial conditions but for half of the 20 hours of group classes, he or she then benefits from 10 hours of individual classes per week. If there are only two students in a level, the 20 hours of group lessons per week are reduced to 15.
Participants are not insured by CLE in case of accident, illness, theft, etc. It is therefore strongly recommended to take out personal insurance.