Assess your level of French by trying out our tests. They consist of a series of multiple choice questions, and only your knowledge of vocabulary and grammar are tested. If you get 50% of the questions at a particular level right, then that’s most probably the level you are at.
Nevertheless, if you enroll at CLÉ, you will sit a full test on your first day assessing all of your oral and written abilities. Don’t be stressed at the thought of taking a test, it will simply be a matter of carefully assessing your level to place you in the right class.
- False beginner level: vocabulary (40 questions)
- False beginner level: grammar (10 questions)
- Vocabulary A1 (25 questions)
- Grammar A1 (25 questions)
- Vocabulary A2 (30 questions)
- Grammar A2 (30 questions)
- Vocabulary B1 (30 questions)
- Grammar B1 (20 questions)
- Vocabulary B2 (40 questions)
- Grammar B2 (10 questions)