French courses for 50+
50+ are welcome!
In 2015, the average age of our students was 39, so do not worry if you are past a certain age. Most of our students are motivated adults, serious about learning another language and culture, not young people on a vacation course who might be more concerned about their nightlife than their progress in French. Our students have a social life, but it is not their priority for coming to CLE.
We are committed to having students achieve success whether they study for pleasure, work or personal reasons.
- an academic and cultural program designed to meet the needs of all students,
- qualified, experienced teachers,
- small class sizes,
- integrated classes based on ability levels, not age
- an opportunity to meet international students of all ages with similar goals.
Our school is:
- centrally located in a historical building, in the old part of the city,
- close to restaurants, cafés, shopping areas, trains and buses,
- at a walking distance to paths along the Loire.
As for accommodation, if you wish to experience sharing the life of a French family, we can arrange it. The family will respect your privacy and independence and there is no problem if you wish to eat out once in a while. However, if you are reluctant to this kind of experience, we can book you a small fully-equipped apartment.